Structured Living Residences
Our structured living residence which is located in the heart of Downtown Fort Lauderdale, offers our current IOP clients a secure, supportive and safe living environment during their transition back into the community, while in their early recovery.
Clients have access to our unique 2-tier process, which utilizes social models as well as defined and measurable ways to ensure accountability in supporting residents in a continuum of care.
Help is One Step Away
"*" indicates required fields
Clients in Tier 1 will
- receive a thorough orientation with our residence house manager and will begin the process of obtaining sponsorship, attend meetings on a daily basis and participate in IOP groups/individual sessions weekly.
- be assigned a big brother/big sister upon admission to assist with maintaining curfew, rule adherence, meeting attendance and support as needed.
- be working towards securing part-time employment (25-30 hours per week) with the assistance of Pathways to Work, which will provide weekly transportation for vocational rehabilitation services.
Clients in Tier 2 will
- be role-modeling leadership amongst their peers through maintaining healthy daily routines and commitments, continued engagement with our IOP program and therapist
- be gainfully employed and actively working on an exit-strategy with their therapist
- act as a residence support manager to the medical team, peers and family
We are very excited to begin offering a new service to our clients and hope to have positive outcomes as a result. Please join us in an optional in-service Recovery Bible Study every Saturday from 4:15pm-5:15pm. This group will be facilitated with various scriptures and will be spiritually-led.
All Cottages residents will be provided with transportation to and from IOP programming offered Monday-Thursday during the daytime and evening hours.