A comforting place for recovery
Our drug and alcohol treatment facilities are designed to promote healing and put the mind at ease. Our airy, well-lit, modern rehab center offers a comfortable place to recover. Every detail has been thoughtfully considered to ensure you or your loved one receives the best care during treatment. Everything we do at Destination Hope is to support and nurture the recovery of the people entrusted to our care, this includes the design of our facilities.
Clients spend most of their day in the treatment facility in group counseling or with therapists in individual sessions. Our wellness program includes opportunities for exercise and fresh air under the Florida sunshine.
Some of our amenities include:
- Separate residential and treatment facilities allow clients to focus on recovery when in treatment and serenity in between sessions.
- Multiple common rooms for group therapy, designed to promote community
- Our Wellness Program which integrates holistic services with our robust clinical, medical and psychiatric care.
- Comfortably furnished group living in nearby apartments to promote independent sober living.
- Opportunities for fitness and recreation through a gym and swimming pool.
- Optional in-service Recovery Bible Study. Meetings take place every Saturday from 4:15 pm-5:15 pm. This group will be facilitated with various scriptures and will be spiritually led.
Our beautiful facility is located just a short distance from downtown Fort Lauderdale and its beautiful beaches. This provides our clients with easy access to year-round activities and an active lifestyle any day of the year. In addition, our local community is very active, and there are plenty of things for families and loved ones to do in the area. In fact, many clients choose to stay in South Florida for a while after their treatment, if they are able, in order to take advantage of the tremendous amount of recovery here.