The decision to enter into a drug or alcohol rehabilitation program is a big step forward in overcoming substance abuse.
After you or a loved one has admitted they have a problem and need help, where do you go from there? While researching facilities, you’ll need to determine how the admissions process works. At Destination Hope, our goal is to streamline this process to ensure an easy transition into the drug or alcohol rehabilitation program you need.
First, think about accessibility.
- Is the staff easily accessible to answer your questions about the program?
- Does the staff provide enough information on the different aspects of the facility?
At Destination Hope, we absolutely believe in answering all your questions and making sure you’re comfortable with, and thoroughly understand, how our facilities work.
Addiction specialists are available 24/7 and are just a phone call away. No matter if you call early in the morning or in the middle of the night, our team is ready to provide information on:
- Drug and alcohol rehab options
- Program best practices
- Insurance coverage and potential benefits
- The admissions process
- Financing options
- Arranging travel
Destination Hope thrives on accommodating our patients. After you make the decision to get help at our facilities, we shift our priorities to making the transition process as smooth as possible. You are immediately connected with an admissions counselor who will lead you through the next steps.
- An admissions specialist will call you to confidentially collect the information needed for admitting you into treatment. You will also need to decide on a date for entering treatment.
- After you arrive, you will participate in an orientation and preliminary evaluation that will lay the groundwork for your treatment plan. During this time you will also get to know the facilities, staff members and other clients in recovery.
- A full psychological evaluation will be completed in order to plan for your long-term care and sobriety.
Drug or Alcohol Rehab in South Florida
If you need help in overcoming your drug or alcohol addiction, Destination Hope is ready to help. As a full-service addiction facility in Florida, we are dedicated to helping men and women struggling with these issues. The sooner you call, the sooner we can help walk you through the admissions process and answer all your questions. Day or night, we are always here for you.