A Comforting Place for Recovery
Our drug and alcohol community housing facilities are wholly focused on our clients. Bright, peaceful, and cheerful, our rehab center offers a comfortable place to recover. Every detail has been thoughtfully considered to ensure your loved one receives the very best care during their time in treatment. Our facilities have been designed in a way that allows your loved one to transition to their normal environment smoothly and easily after leaving treatment.
Clients spend the majority of their day in the treatment facility, talking to each other during group time or with counselors in individual sessions. Because our programs are gender-specific, there is more comfort and less hesitancy to open up during therapy sessions, making treatment more effective. Being in treatment with the same gender also provides our clients with the opportunity to develop bonds that will last a lifetime. Some of our amenities include:
- Separate residential and treatment facilities, allowing clients to focus on recovery when in treatment, and serenity while in between sessions
- Multiple common rooms for group therapy, designed to promote community
- Wellness and Neurohealth Centers
- Gender-specific residences and therapy in order to reduce distraction and awkwardness associated with the presence of the opposite sex
- Comfortably furnished group living in nearby apartments to promote independent sober living
- Opportunities for fitness and recreation through a gym and swimming pool
Our beautiful facility is located just a short distance from downtown Fort Lauderdale and the beach. This provides our clients with easy access to year-round activities and an active lifestyle, leaving no environmental barrier to treatment any day of the year. In addition, our local community is very active and there are plenty of things for families and loved ones to do in the area.