Amber Valletta Opens Up About Her Drug & Alcohol Addiction
Actress and Model Amber Valletta recently opened up about her drug and alcohol addiction and her daily struggle to stay sober. Her exposure to substance abuse started at the tender age of 8 and carried on throughout her young adult life until she decided to get sober at 25.
Now at 40, Valletta has been sober for 15 years and is courageously telling her story. She hopes that her struggles can help educate others as she spreads the word about the prosperity of living a life in recovery. Valletta says that she hopes that telling her story will help get others out of the shadows of addiction and into the light of recovery.
If you are struggling with drug and alcohol addiction or you’re just getting started on your journey to sobriety here are some of the benefits and changes you will begin to see in yourself.
- Your thoughts will seem clearer.
- You will begin to address the core issues that surround your addiction – things in your life that have led you to abuse drugs and/or alcohol – so that you can truly heal.
- You will begin to plan for the future and think about new, healthier possibilities.
- You will have a feeling of being on the right path to find real purpose and meaning in life.
- You will be able to repair relationships with family and friends.
- You will start to discover who you really are.
If you are suffering from drug and alcohol addiction and are feeling as if your problem has become insurmountable, don’t get discouraged. We are here to help, and to let you know that it is never too late. Please call us today.
Destination Hope: The Women’s program is full service addiction and dual diagnosis treatment center designed specially for women. Our treatment team is ready to help you find long-term sobriety. Our program is fully licensed by the State of Florida and accredited by the Joint Commission.