Website Destination Hope
The Admissions Coordinator is responsible for all incoming calls related to potential admissions and referrals. The coordinator is responsible for collecting the appropriate client information to start the screening process and provide information regarding the various programs we offer. This process includes gathering insurance and basic demographic information, an assessment via telephone, explaining insurance benefits, and collecting the finances needed to admit to treatment. The admissions coordinator is responsible for speaking with clients, families, and potential referrals regarding their needs for treatment with the goal of admission. The admissions coordinator must have some sales experience and a general knowledge of substance abuse and mental health treatment. The admissions coordinator reports to the Director of Admissions who is responsible for making determinations related to approving admissions and level of care placement.
- Experience of minimum of 1 year in the behavior health field
- Experience using Kipu or other EMR systems
- Sales experience required
- Well spoken
- Multi tasks well
- Ability to communicate professionally, concisely, and effectively with internal and external customers
- To be part of a team to ensure potential clients get the opportunity to receive treatment
- Working effectively in a joint effort with outreach and clinical to enable client has a smooth transition from the time they enter the doors of treatment to the day the transition on to the next stage of their recovery
- Demonstrate flexibility to adapt to schedule changes and manage multiple tasks at one time as directed by supervisor
- Assist in any potential client’s attempting to leave treatment against clinical advice
- Speak with families and client’s alike and explain our program to get client’s on board with the treatment process
- Responsible for tracking data for admissions purposes
We are a substance abuse and mental health treatment center and have been in business for over 10 years. We offer our employees a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision. Background check and drug screening required.
Please forward resume and current or last salary. No phone calls please.
To apply, please fill out the below:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org